1) I’m finally getting down to sending off the proposal for my next book – an investigation into complexity, belief and how to get things done. Watch this space.
2) The League of Pragmatic Optimists is beavering away in the background for a re-launch (internationally) sometime soon… We now have chapters ready to go in Singapore, Wellington, Sydney, Madrid, London and New York (as well as a few more regional ones in the UK)…
3) An Optimist’s Tour of the Future keeps coming out in different versions and languages and I’m just off to record the audio book. It also, I’m pleased to report, keeps getting good reviews. The Spanish speaking world in particular seem to have warmed to it. Bueno!
4) We’re rebranding Flow Associates to become Lea(r)n Into the Curve – to bring all our corporate and public sector work under one banner and encourage increased serendipity in our operations
5) I have a new play, co-written with Jack Milner, that we hope is going to tour next year. If you’re super quick you can see a preview
6) The film version of Optimist’s Tour progresses at the pace that big film projects do (very slowly) but we are pleased that visual futurist Syd Mead (Bladerunner, Alien, Tron) has agreed to jointly head up the visualisation team with Roger Dean.
7) To deal with my frustration over the slowness of Hollywood I’m making another film with my good friend Andy Ross (award winning music producer and film-maker) which will see us talking to some of the coolest people on the planet and will have a much shorter production time. More to come…
Obviously, there’s lot of public speaking too – you can find where I’m speaking here.
That’s it for now…